Top 20 Fantasy Football Running Backs (PPR), Quickie Edition, 2020
Running back talks on social media have been on fire since training camps began. Suddenly, Kansas City Chiefs rookie RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (CEH) finds himself at the top of the discussion board after Damien Williams decided to opt for the 2020 season.
Does this automatically make CEH worthy of a first-round draft pick in fantasy football? I think not, despite all of the hype.
I also don’t feel Christian McCaffrey is your slam-dunk RB1 again this year. I am going against the grain of a lot of folks who project CMC being selected first, followed by Saquon Barkley.
Here are my top-20 ranked fantasy RBs as it would pertain to PPR scoring in 2020.
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants
- Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
- Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints
- Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers
- Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans
- Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings
- Kenyan Drake, Arizona Cardinals
- Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals
- Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns
- Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers
- Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagles
- Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers
- Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders
- Todd Gurley, Atlanta Falcons
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Kansas City Chiefs
- David Johnson, Houston Texans
- Melvin Gordon, Denver Broncos
- James Conner, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Leonard Fournette, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Chris Carson, Seattle Seahawks
Like? Dislike? Somewhat agree? Am I missing anybody?
Feel free to hit me up on Twitter to discuss. Happy future drafting!